Monday, April 10, 2006

Smells like Helen's Spirit

I don't sweat a lot.

It's true. It's not like a girl saying she doesn't defocate or something. (Ew. Gross. I can't believe I just wrote that. I'm not one of those girls who talks about poop to confirm she's funny and "just one of the guys." Ew. Annoying. Gross. I am so not.)

I just DON'T sweat a lot! For realsies. I'm sure I could give you a list of people who could confirm it- or at least atest to rarely seeing me sweat.

But sometimes I sweat. And sometimes when I take really hard core yoga classes I sweat. And when I sweat it smells like......

A freshly diapered newborn baby!!!!!

I can't think of any other way to describe it. Maybe like freshly baked, buttered muffins. But NO, more like a freshly diapered newborn baby.

This isn't a lie to make me seem angelic, it's true. It's happened several times.

After I left yoga the other night smelling like a baby, I really hoped to run into someone so that they could smell me and think "she smells FABULOUS after yoga, she must be other-worldly!" But I didn't. Unlucky you.

2 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I believe you, Helen. I smell good when I sweat too. Like lavender. It's intoxicating.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Helen said...

Ooooo Sars! Let's work out together! We'd make a beautiful perfume!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home