Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Congratulate Me!

I have been trying for almost a week to succesfully do something and I almost got it last night!!!! Wooo hooo!

Ya know what it was? Self tanning! My last two attempts ended in terrible failure. Here's a tip for all you paler ladies out there looking for some self tanning tips:

1. Well first it's WAY easier to do it if you have a boyfriend, way easier because what would a boy rather do than look at you naked and not be allowed to do more than lather self tanning lotion over you.
2. If you don't have a boyfriend and you're sad about it- DON'T CRY AFTER SELF TANNING!

Don't. Don't cry period. About ANYTHING. Because then you're face gets all streaky and you look like a fool and you'll never have a boyfriend again!

Last Wed. I was all ready, I self tanned, I had no plans of crying and then I got a cry worthy phone call. SELF TANNING: RUINED!

Last Thursday, I had a plan to fix Wednesday's debacle and I had no plans of crying (although I was rather sad) and then about 5 hours after self tanning I decided it was alright if I started crying as the self tanning was probably set, so I scoured the internet for things that would upset me. NOPE- NOT good.

But now I'm about 15 hours from when I self tanned and no tears have ruined my new complexion. I was careful to have happy thoughts last night, not be a masocist and scour the internet for things that would upset me and this morning on the train I skipped it when "It's too late baby," popped up on my shuffled Ipod.

However, I still have not mastered tanning myself without a loving touch's help and now, my palms and the underside of my fingers look like they spent last week topless in Mexico.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home