Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Why I Shouldn't Marry An Investment Banker

My office-mate is in Ireland this week and so she has a temp. However, the temp can't really do so much without me taking time out to teach her, which is pointless. So, I'm dealing with making travel arrangements for the person she supports. I totally don't mind- Why? Because he's a really nice, friendly, family type of guy who appreciates when I help out. If you're gonna marry an IB he's the one it seems you should marry. He's always talking about things he did with his wife and never creeps me out- which is monumental around here. We were looking for restaurants where he's traveling and he said he'd email his colleague who lives in the area. This is part email I was forwarded:
" Try [Seafood Restaurant] or [Another Seafood Joint] if you want seafood. You can get a good steak at [Steak Restaurant]. The last 2 places have pretty good bars- the talent should be good."

I highlighted that just in case it wasn't creepy enough. Before I read it he said "Helen, just read about the hotel, don't worry about the talent thing."

Even when it seems like you should marry em......

1 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy to see this blog back up, your coming to terms with your parents reading your blog (I bet they haven't figured out how to read comments yet), and the new GREEN background. Love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home