Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Proof I've been reading Gawker too much

I correspond via e-mail with a man named Adam in my office. Internally all you do is type the persons name and it's sent.

I typed in Adam Levine.

That's right. Of Maroon 5 fame. The man who hot hot Jessica Simpson possibly had an affair with at Chataeu Marmont.

Adam Levine does not do the expenses in my office. He would not care that my boss bought a blackberry case for 17.06.

My e-mail to him however has yet to bounce back. Adam Levine is hot and I am newly single. I'm a big Maroon 5 fan. Well not BIG but I have their stuff on my ipod. BECAUSE, ironically, I heard them on Newlyweds. Adam (Levine that is) also CLEARLY likes girls on the rebound. Also- anything Jessica Simpson has had is good enough for me.

I totally hope he writes back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home