Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Your a dumie

Im very gudgemental when it comes to gramer and speling.

Ive gotten many a email that ive rolled my eyes too and discounted people based on there bad gramer and speling. Ive mokked people, ignored they're opinions, called them out on beeing stupid all becuz of emails sent too me that have mispellings and bad word usage.

But than sometimes, I start tyeping and becauz my fingers go faster then my thoughts I make terrible gramer and speling mistakes. And than I reread and only cach sum mistakes becuz my eyes go faster then my reading. Then I get mad at myself wen I find mistakes after the send button has bin presed. I better not be judged for this I think by the reader i think.

I guess that makes me a hypocrit. But only sometimes. And I refuse to stop. I know who to judge. And who is not to be judged. I know! Because I'm smart despite my mistakes. I'm one of the ones whom you ignore the mistakes because of my intense brain power and nowledge. Kind of like how you sometimes ignore socially awkward geniuses social awkwardnes. In this story, I'm the jeanius.

My parents recently found my blog. My mom is not happy. Now sh'es really going to be not happy when she hears that sometimes I make grammer and spelling mistakes in my emails. Not going to be happy. And my dad- my dad does NOT like people when I judge people based on how stupid they are. He does not like that.

I am simply a knightmare.

1 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was absolutely Awesum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home