Friday, April 14, 2006

Why I Shouldn't Marry an Investment Banker

Last night my roomate and I decided to torture some Investment Banker types at a bar. Talk to them in a taunting kinda way regarding their jobs, probable lack of personality, frat boy mentality etc etc.

Well, apparently they LOVE this. Because as soon as I ADMITTED, in my drunken state to one of the guys that "We think it's funny that you're investment bankers."

He came really close to me and said "Why? Because you want to date rich guys?"

"I didn't say I wanted to date one I said I think it's funny. It WOULD be funny if I did date one. But IB are typically kind of douchey." I ALMOST admitted to this blog.

A few minutes later he asked me for my number.

IBs like chicks who call them douchey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home