Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sonic BOOM

I had this conversation with a man I sort of know the other day, a man my friends and I refer to as... well let's say his name Joshua.... if his name was Joshua we'd refer to him as "Sonic Joshua." His name is not Joshua, but I assume he is savy so I will not put his real name here. (Story to come with friend's approval and when I have nothing to write about one day.)

Helen: Hey! I haven't seen you in awhile!
Sonic Joshua: I know! You got a haircut!
Helen: Yesterday- I did! So where have you been?
Sonic Joshua: Oh around, I've been around,just a little less, I guess we've just been missing each other!
Helen: Yeah me too- around but a little less.
Sonic Joshua: Well good seeing you!
Helen: Yeah you too!
Sonice Joshua: And good luck with that.
Helen: Thank you!

Sonic Joshua starts to turn away....

Helen: Wait, good luck with what? ......My haircut?
Sonic Joshua: Yeah!
Helen: Oh. (tips head, contemplates)OK! Thanks!


And so it was decided by me that from now on when we see people we haven't seen in awhile and they just got a new haircut, they shall be wished 'Good Luck.'

2 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Blogger SR215 said...

Well, good luck to you! :D

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am finally reading this - and sure, I give my approval! why not?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home