Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Date and Place

I was in the elevator coming back from an audition this morning when I heard this disturbing news: A piece of metal flew from a construction site on top of a nearby building and CRASHED into one of the town cars waiting on our building's block. Luckily, not even the driver was in the town car.

This is incredibly disturbing to me, because, like I've said before, I had a near death experience involving construction flying from a building.....

on 57th street (Oh weird, I work on 57th street)....

on May 24, 2000 (Oh weird, TODAY'S MAY 24).

WTF!?!

Moral of the story: Stay the hell away from W.57th on May 24th EVERY YEAR.

2 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yet another reason for me to get a new job...I work on a cursed street!

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was from me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home