Thursday, May 18, 2006

Why I Can't Marry An Investment Banker ANYWAY

Last night I went to a party! For Real! On a Wed. night!

Ok that's not THAT shocking. BUT it wasn't just a normal party. It was a THEME party!

What's the theme you ask? Pimps and Hoes? 80's prom? Luau? Nope!

OK, maybe it wasn't so much a theme party for anyone else... and OK it wasn't really a party-- more like a celebratory few drinks... BUT to ME, it was a TOTAL THEME PARTY! That theme being the "I never want to be an Investment Banker again!" theme.

Yes. This was a "theme party" for a now former Investment Banker, celebrating the demise of his Investment Banking career. Celebration was necessary and occurred!

There was no VIP list for the event, but I must say that if there was one, I TOTALLY should have been on it. Totally WOULD have been on it! Why? Because I do not think this is a coincidence that I was invited to such a party. I choose to not think that it is a mere coincidence*** that I write this blog AND have recently met an Investment Banker that decided to switch careers.

SO, Fact Is-- I will actually never be able to marry an Investment Banker because I've CLEARLY got some sort of Golden Touch-- a Golden INFLUENCE, if you will.

(***In actuality I am sure that this WAS a coincidence, but I'm choosing not to take it as one and thus I am taking credit for the rest of this young man's career. OK? OK.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home