Friday, December 09, 2005

Why I Should Marry an Investment Banker

Things investment bankers said to me and my friend last night:

#1- IB to me: I'm in French Banking. (patronizingly:) Do you know anything about French Banking? What do you do?
HG: I'm an actress. I don't know about french banking but I've work at a B of America- haha.
IB: You have very little knowledge about what I do.
HG: Uh? Yeah...you're right.
IB: (loudly, almost disgusted) No idea, you have NO idea!
... continues to talk to me like I'm an idiotic 10 year old.

#2- I could get any girl in NY, sleep with them, but I'm not attracted to city girls. I like my girls from Colorado, girls who ski.

#3- "If you were such a good actress I would have heard of you, or seen you in something. If you knew what you were doing, it's really very simple, it's a lot like what I do. Marketing and talent, it matters a little who ya know, but if you have enough talent, it doesn't matter if you know anyone. They'll just cast you. So I'm saying you must not so great." (starts laughing uncontrollably)

#4- IB to us: Where did you girls meet?
Us: we went to school together
IB: Where?
Us: Binghamton University.
IB: (uncontrollable, embarrasingly loud laughter)
Us: Huh?
IB: Binghamton! Wow. (uncontrollable laughter)

..who we'll talk to for a few free drinks.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home