Monday, November 21, 2005

"Why I Should Marry an Investment Banker"

Now that I often work at investment banks I'm going to start an ongoing little thing called "Why I Should Marry an Investment Banker." This is said in a sarcastic tone as I realize the more I'm here that investment bankers are generally half-retarded,a bit callous, have no personality and say "fuck" under their breath way too much.

An investment banker today
1. Asked me if I was a slut
2. Told me I looked like Mena Suvari
3. Told the girls next to me I looked like Mena Suvari, then when they exploded with "OH YES!" and said "She's cute," he said "No she's not. Mena Suvari??"

2 Comments:

At 2:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mena suvari is hot! regardless, he was just saying she wasn't cuz he's an asshole investment banker and thinks the best way to flirt with you is to insult you! (although this is prob. obvious anyway)

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Helen said...

Re: "cuz he's an asshole investment banker". Exactly. Because he is an asshole investment bank. That's my point That's why I'm pointing out why I should not marry one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home