Monday, April 17, 2006

Days of our Lives

The other day one of my friends asked me and another friend if we could remember the best and worst day of our lives. It was difficult to pin down just one day for both.

But then we all figured out our worst days but our best day was difficult. I've had some great days! I figured that my best day was probably not a day I could even remember because it was taken in stride in between all the other great days.

But I think I remember one of the best days. It was today. But years ago.

It's scary though to think that your best days could become reason for your worst day/s. Mine did. That's kind of the deal though. That's what makes it your worst day. That's what makes it your best day. Wonderful and high stakes.

Today, Monday April 17th, 2006 is not one of my best days. It's not one of my worst days. It's a day I'm taking in stride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home