Saturday, September 16, 2006

Leafy Helen Greens

Last week before the work week started I was walking west down 14th Street thinking as I do every week....

"What will I have for lunch this week at work?"

I remembered the Lemon Sesame Trader Joe's Dressing that I had in my work fridge, "Perfection!" Young, Innocent, healthy minded Helen Green thought, "I love putting that dressing on Spinach and throwing a few pignoli nuts on it and calling it a lunch salad!"

So I stopped in Trader Joes with thoughts of a healthy non-iron deficient body in my head. I threw in the spinach and I also threw in some lime popsicles, roasted corn and red pepper soup, a $3 bottle of TJ's Chardonnay and why not? a spinach goat cheese quesadilla in case I ran out of salad.

I wanted to be healthy.

And now I'm going to die!

I should have bought a more expensive bottle of wine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home