Wednesday, August 02, 2006

You don't even see this coming...

Last Year at approximately this time:
-I was heartbroken
-I was sad
-There was a heatwave

I only wanted to eat:
-Watermelon
-And sometimes Ice Cream and Cold beer

This year:
-I am no longer heartbroken
-or sad
-but there is a heatwave

And once again I find myself only wanting to eat:
-Watermelon
-And sometimes Ice Cream and Cold Beer


I think we found our culprit!!!!


Poor Heartbreak! It's been getting a bad rap! I have been unabashedly, no doubt in my mind, placing my blame in the wrong place! I thought heartbreak and sadness were the reasons for my strange appetite! I had evidence! It all seemed so obvious!




THIS IS WHY I'M AGAINST THE DEATH PENALTY!!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have such a refreshng and clever way to make comparisons.
Much enjoyed your blog. Have a cold beer for me.

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

helen, that was so g-dub of you. glad you've seen the light.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home