Thursday, December 29, 2005

Well Hello Ugly ;)

That was an entire recent email I recieved on myspace.com. Way to a girls heart, sarcastically call her ugly. Nice.

I've been inspired to collect some of the more ridiculous letters I have recieved on myspace (from people I both kind of know and don't know at all) by my friend Janet-- who recieved the MOST ridiculous letter a few months ago. I don't want to recount that story as I don't remember it properly so I will ask her to post it in comments. It's very worth it and I believe has something to do wtih Nigeria.

P.S. If someone reading this wrote one of these please don't take offense, I appreciated each and every one of them...... especially when I'm called sexy and ravishing.

So here's the compilation:

"Hi! My cousin Mike lives in Erock!" (end of letter)

"I was looking at your profile and would love to be in touch with you. It seems we have similar interests. I work here in NYC importing champagne from France, selling high end luxury cars and doing real estate investments." (What a coincidence!!?!)

"I remember you from Rhame Ave. (my elementary school) you did morning announcements and shit. lol. I like sashimi 2." (Everyone has their 15 min., unfortunately mine was on elementary school cable doing "H & J's Book Review."....... I should put that on my resume.)

"....just want to let you know..that i think that u are RAVISHING... if jimmie knew that i just sent u a message let alone look at ur picture.he'd kick my ass...so have a nice day helen." (I'm not blowing anyone's cover and you could totally kick my brother's ass)

"I know I have no chance to holla at you sexy. God bless you sweetheart." (If "holla at me" means have sex with me, no, you have no chance. But God bless you too)

"You look nothing like Elisabeth (Hasselbeck). Your boyfriend should be bitch slapped. That's just my opinion." (Hah. Mine too! In fact sir, a lot of people share that sentiment..)...... (did I just write that?)

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes in fact I do have a compilation of my own favorites one of the men being from Nigeria.
Here they are:
---
Hello, How are you? I have gone through your profile and i will really love to know you beter. You seem to be the right person i will love to be with. Kindly stay in touch.You may get in touch with me via email...... Once i hear from you, then we sure will get talking.
-----
well let me say hello how are you how was your day. but tell me isnt that what most people say. im not trying to feed you something that you want to hear. how about i tell you the truth. yes you are the type of person i have been looking for straight honest and you seem to be a careing person. you are like the last hope of what a man is really looking for in a woman and for saying that its coming from the bottom of my heart. you are special and you know why becuase your looking for that right peroson. why cant people be more like you open minded. how well can we say to a total stranger you are just the person i have been searching for. what makes you so unique that i want to know more about you. what is it about your personality that draws me to you.
----
The question
the swirling universe elaborate and infinite
emanating light that charges, charges and persuades
making possible , with divine hands
to direct two souls, with two minds, to one need...
to be enveloped in true light and unrelenting bliss
exploring through realizations of infallible happiness ,and unshakable enlightenment
Pure selves aware of infinite life-infinite love
the emotional greenish hue that paint the doors of your soul
doors that are in front of me now
will you let me open them?

HELLO , THOSE WORDS ARE ALL I CAN SAY, ITS THE ONLY WAY TO EXPRESS MYSELF
YOUR BEAUTY IS JAWDROPPING, AND YOUR EYES, DRAW ME IN
----
Great pictures
Do you like to make lists?
I do
It keeps me from going crazy
What do u do to keep from going crazy?
R u dyslexic?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home